The Office will be CLOSED 3/4/21 - 3/8/21. We will resume regular hours on 3/9/21. All messages will be answered promptly on Tuesday.
Steven D'Aquila, DC
Dr. Steven D'Aquila, and staff, have been serving the people of Holden and the Wachusett Region since 1994. We use a traditional Chiropractic therapy to treat acute and chronic musculoskeletal symptoms that include, but not limited to neck pain, back pain, headaches, and extremity pain. The doctor uses diverse techniques to analyze postural and spinal positioning, muscle tone, and the nervous system to develop a strategy for correction through clinical treatment and home exercises.
"Hands on" spinal manipulation is utilized primarily and augmented by muscle massage/stretching, electrostimulation, ultrasound, and traction. Dr. D'Aquila will determine the best corrective techniques after a thorough personal history and examination.
Serving Holden, Rutland, Paxton, Princeton, Sterling, West Boylston, Worcester, Spencer, Oakham, Barre, and Hubbardston.
What we expect from you:
- Please call ahead to schedule an appointment or check availability, we cannot accept walk-in's at this time
- Masks must be worn at all times during treatment
- Please maintain social distance while in the waiting room
- You will be asked to wash your hands prior to treatment
- NEW PATIENTS please fill out Registration Forms and bring them in on your initial visit
- Masks worn at all times by staff members
- Increased cleaning of high traffic areas and high touch surfaces
- Contactless payment options
- Exam tables sanitized between every patient
New Patient Forms - Please Fill Out Prior to Initial Appointment
Love our practice? Leave us a review!
Weather Related Schedule Changes Will Be Updated On Our Facebook Page